No products in the cart.
Hey there, how can we help?
Find your answers in English below:
For Chinese, please visit here.
Seller offenses and prohibited content can result in suspension of your SellingsVibe account. All sellers are expected to adhere to the following policies when listing products on SellingsVibe.
Seller code of conduct
This policy requires that sellers act fairly and honestly on SellingVibes to ensure a safe buying and selling experience for both sellers and buyers. All sellers must:
- Provide accurate information to SellingsVibe and our customers at all times
- Not attempt to circumvent the SellingsVibe sales process
- Not send unsolicited or inappropriate communications
- Not attempt to damage or abuse another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Not attempt to influence customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews
- Not contact customers except through SellingsVibe Messaging/Platform
- Act fairly and not misuse SellingsVibe’s features or services
Violating the Code of Conduct or any other SellingsVibe policies listed on the site may result in actions against your SellingsVibe’s account, such as cancellation of listings, suspension or forfeiture of payments, removal of selling privileges and termination of your SellingsVibe account. More details about these policies are below.
You must provide accurate information to SellingsVibe and our customers, and update the information if it changes. For example, this means that you must use an email registered to contact buyer and list your products in the correct category.
You must act fairly and lawfully and may not misuse any service provided by SellingsVibe. Examples of unfair activities include:
- Providing misleading or inappropriate information to SellingsVibe or our customers, such as by posting offensive product images or creating multiple detail pages for the same product
- Manipulating SellingsVibe’s sales rank (such as by accepting fake orders or orders that you have paid for)
- Allowing other people to act on your behalf in a way that violates SellingsVibe’s policies or your agreement with SellingsVibe
- Attempting to damage another Seller, their listings or ratings
- Attempting to increase the price of a product after an order is confirmed
Ratings, Feedback, and Reviews
You may not attempt to influence or inflate customers’ ratings, feedback, and reviews. You may request feedback and reviews from your own customers in a neutral manner, but may not:
- Pay for or offer an incentive (such as coupons or free products) in exchange for providing or removing feedback or reviews
- Ask customers to write only positive reviews or ask them to remove (if possible) or change a review
- Review your own products or a competitors’ products
- Solicit free reviews from other users
All communications to customers must be sent through SellingsVibe Messaging system/platform and be necessary for fulfilling the order or providing customer services. Sending messages through social media are possible. However, transaction made in any other platform than SellingsVibe were seller and buyer responsibilities, all the cost, potential risk and losses are not responsible by SellingsVibe. You may not send unsolicited or inappropriate messages.
You may not use customer information to contact customers (except through SellingsVibe Messaging System and platform) or share it with any third-party.
If you receive customer information such as addresses, phone numbers and any other personal information to fulfill orders, you may use that information only to fulfill orders and must delete it after the order has been processed.
Circumventing the Sales Process
You may not attempt to circumvent the SellingsVibe sales process or divert SellingsVibe customers to another website. This means that you may not provide links or messages that prompt users to visit any external website or complete a transaction elsewhere.