What Personal Information About Customers Does SellingsVibe Collect
Whatever your role in SellingsVibe is, you are one of our customers.
We collect your personal information in order to provide and continually improve our products and services.
Here are the types of personal information we collect:
Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you provide in relation to SellingsVibe Services. Scroll down to see examples of what we collect. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our SellingsVibe Services.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us When You Use SellingsVibe Services
You provide information to us when you:
- add or remove an item from your cart, or place an order through or use SellingsVibe Services;
- search or shop for products or services in our stores;
- download, view, or use content on a device or through a service or application on a device;
- provide information in Your Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address or mobile number when shopping with us) or Your Profile
- provide and rate reviews;
- configure your settings on, provide data access permissions for, or interact with an SellingsVibe device or service;
- uploading/signing your agreement, invoice, policies in the site by your signature;
- offer your products or services on or through SellingsVibe Services;
- upload or stream images, videos or other files to SellingsVibe platform or other SellingsVibe Services;
- compile Playlists, Watchlists, Wish Lists;
- communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise;
- provide information in your Vendor Account or any other account we make available that allows you to develop or offer software, goods, or services to SellingsVibe customers;
- complete a questionnaire, a support ticket, or a contest entry form;
As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as:
- identifying information such as your name, address, and phone numbers;
- personal description and photograph in Your Account and Profile;
- payment information;
- your signature;
- your age;
- your IP address;
- your location information;
- e-mail addresses of your friends and other people;
- people, addresses and phone numbers listed in your Addresses;
- content of reviews and e-mails to us;
- information and documents regarding identity, including Social Security and driver’s license numbers (if applicable);
- images and videos collected or stored in connection with SellingsVibe Services;
- corporate and financial information and
- any other information if necessary.
*Automatic Information: We automatically collect and store certain types of information about your use of SellingsVibe Services, including information about your interaction with content and services available through SellingsVibe Services. Like many websites, we use “cookies” and other unique identifiers, and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser or device accesses SellingsVibe Services and other content served by or on behalf of SellingsVibe on other websites. Scroll down to see examples of what we collect.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze include:
- login, e-mail address, and password;
- the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet;
- the location of your device or computer;
- content interaction information, such as content downloads and playback details, including duration and number of simultaneous visiting and downloads, and network details for visiting and download quality, including information about your internet service provider;
- device metrics such as when a device is in use, application usage, connectivity data, and any errors or event failures;
- purchase and content use history;
- SellingsVibe Services metrics (e.g., the occurrences of technical errors, your interactions with service features and content, your settings preferences and backup information, location of your device running an application, information about uploaded images and files such as the file name, dates, times and location of your images);
- phone numbers used to call our customer service number; and
- images or videos when you shop in our stores, or stores using SellingsVibe Services.
We may also use device identifiers, cookies, and other technologies on devices, applications, and our web pages to collect browsing, usage, or other technical information.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access through SellingsVibe Services include:
- your complete order history;
- personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, and address book);
- payment settings
- e-mail notification settings
- status of recent orders (including subscriptions);
- content that you recently viewed;
- shopping lists
- Your Profile (including your product Reviews (if applicable), Recommendations and personal profile);
- your content, devices, services, and related settings, and communications
- If you are a seller/vendor, you can access your account and other information available in vendor’s dashboard
For What Purposes Does SellingsVibe Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services that we offer our customers. These purposes include:
- Processing your order. We use your personal information to take and handle orders, process payments, and communicate with you about the orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- Provide, troubleshoot, and improve SellingsVibe Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the SellingsVibe Services.
- Recommendations and personalization. We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with SellingsVibe Services.
- Comply with legal obligations. In certain cases, we collect and use your personal information to comply with laws. For instance, we collect from sellers information regarding place of establishment and signature information for identity verification and other purposes.
- Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to SellingsVibe Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Fraud Prevention and Credit Risks. We use personal information to prevent and detect fraud and abuse in order to protect the security of our customers, SellingsVibe, and others. We may also use scoring methods to assess and manage credit risks.
What About Cookies and Other Identifiers
Does SellingsVibe Share Your Personal Information
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling our customers’ personal information to others. We share customers’ personal information only as described below and with subsidiaries sellingsvibe.com (SellingsVibe) controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Transactions involving Third Parties: Currently we do not work with any third party. Therefore, we will not share your personal information with any third party. However, if we believe the case involving criminal activities, we may share information that is necessary for investigation with legal and related government department.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy other businesses or services. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that sellingsvibe.com, Inc. or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will, of course, be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of SellingsVibe and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of SellingsVibe, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.