No products in the cart.
Acceptable Proof of address
Valid proof of address is a document, bill or correspondence issued within the last three months from the application date by any of the organizations listed below. The document should include the name and address of the applicant that you used in ID Verification, the name of issuing organization and the issue date. Proof of address in photocopy, facsimile copy or digital copy (sent by mobile phone or computer) is accepted.
- Bills or invoices issued by utility companies
- Landline telephone, mobile phone, paid TV, Internet service bills
- Statements or correspondence issued by banks
- Documents issued by government departments
- Documents or bills issued by local universities or degree-awarding higher education institutions